The award-winning Hugg bedside crib is made from FSC Birch wood, organic cotton certified to Oeko-Tex which tests textiles for harmful substances. The Hugg has been tested and certified for use by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) UK.
Safe Tips for Bedside Sleeping or Co-Sleeping as Recommended by UNICEF and the Lullaby Trust
- Your baby should always be placed on his or her back to sleep.
- Never leave the baby unattended with the panel zipped down fully or partially.
- At night time the panel should be secure and only unzipped when to feed or soothe your baby
- Always secure your Hugg crib to the bed with the straps provided
- The crib mattress must be firm; soft sleeping surfaces can lead to suffocation.
- The sheets should fit snugly and securely around the mattress, and the mattress should fit snugly and securely in the crib, ensuring no gaps.
- Never place stuffed animals, toys, or loose blankets in the crib, as these can lead to suffocation.
- Never use bumper pads, or other sleeping aids such as pillows within the Hugg as it is not certified for use within the Hugg bedside crib and may cause the baby to overheat.
- Use a baby swaddle or sleep sack instead of a blanket in the first few months.
- Never share the bed with a pet or other child