The award-winning Hugg bedside crib is made from FSC Birch wood, organic cotton certified to Oeko-Tex which tests textiles for harmful substances. The Hugg has been tested and certified for use by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) UK.
Safe Tips for Bedside Sleeping or Co-Sleeping as Recommended by UNICEF and the Lullaby Trust
- Your baby should always be placed on his or her back to sleep.
- Never leave the baby unattended with the panel zipped down fully or partially.
- At night time the panel should be secure and only unzipped when to feed or soothe your baby
- Always secure your Hugg crib to the bed with the straps provided
- The crib mattress must be firm; soft sleeping surfaces can lead to suffocation.
- The sheets should fit snugly and securely around the mattress, and the mattress should fit snugly and securely in the crib, ensuring no gaps.
- Never place stuffed animals, toys, or loose blankets in the crib, as these can lead to suffocation.
- Never use bumper pads, or other sleeping aids such as pillows within the Hugg as it is not certified for use within the Hugg bedside crib and may cause the baby to overheat.
- Use a baby swaddle or sleep sack instead of a blanket in the first few months.
- Never share the bed with a pet or other child
Claire Perez –
The Hugg crib looks and feels more comfortable than our own bed that our baby no longer has the need to sleep in our own bed. Our baby is very happily sleeping in the Hugg. We used another cosleeping bed from a leading supplier, but I can say with confidence that the Hugg feels like a more superior piece of design.
Owner of Fable Heart.
Such a beautiful crib arrived Wednesday. It really is stunning. And really easy to put together (according to my husband!).
I’m now just awaiting an overdue baby to fully enjoy its comforts!
It’s just beautiful, I love the fact that it’s bigger than a moses basket also. So much more practical.
I love the Hugg, she’s 3 months old and I love the security of having her next to me so I can rest easier.
Sometimes he needs me to hold his hand to help him fall asleep. That is why I love the Hugg Crib. I will miss it when he graduates to a cot.
We LOVE it! Ruby adores it and it’s such a beautifully made piece.
Irish and beautiful. So happy to have discovered @bababou___. The nicest girls every and incredible design.
Eimear Varian Barry
Lucia Nash –
The Hugg has been a been a game changer. Having Rory right next to me at night within arms reach. I adore everything about their design aesthetic, sustainable values. They have created something beautiful. Thoughtful design at its very best.
Ciara O Halloran